Exam Service Request Form
KSU Academic Testing Services features an online application for faculty members teaching online courses to submit requests for the testing staff to proctor computer-based exams at the testing center. Please note the procedures for requesting testing services for Final Exams.
The Kennesaw Campus Testing Center will be open Monday - Friday during the Final Exam period as prescribed in the University’s Academic Calendar / Final Exam schedule posted by the Registrar’s Office. Our purpose during Final Exams is to support instructors of online courses by providing a place for their students to take their exams in a proctored environment.
Choosing to use our service gives your students the flexibility to schedule their exams within the Final Exam window. This open schedule option does not violate the University’s Final Exam Conflict Period.
Final Exam requests will be submitted to Testing Services in the two-week window from four to two weeks before the first day of each semester. The testing staff will provide feedback to each request no later than one week before the start of the semester so instructors can capture Final Exam instructions in their syllabi.
Access the Faculty Information Form and follow the steps below:
- Log in using your NetID and Password
- Click the “Faculty Information Form” tab near the top of the page
- Begin by entering your Course CRN. When you enter your Course CRN, the administrative
data for your course will auto-populate.
- Enter the challenge password (it is case-sensitive) and click the Submit Form Request.
- The testing staff will receive an email of your faculty information form when you
submit your request.
- After we process your information, you will receive an email to complete your exam request.